Re: Vygotsky and context

From: Ricardo Japiassu (rjapias@uol.com.br)
Date: Mon Jun 16 2003 - 09:18:22 PDT

Dear Anna and all,

I think you're right marking the fact that a cultural "context" cannot exist
out of history movements. This processual approach to phenomena is something
that does features Vyg's dialectical thinking. Very well reminded by you.

Judith has already done a translation to Portuguese of the terms asked by
Mike. Anyway...

Context = ContextO
Contextualist = ContextualistA

But the meanings they can be "dressed" out is very fluid and provisory,
according to the "motives" (Smag's) of a speaker.

Ricardo Japiassu
Universidade do Estado da Bahia em Teixeira de Freitas - Uneb X
Rua SS, s/n - Jd. Caraípe
Tx. de Freitas - Bahia
45 995 000 BRASIL
http://www.ricardojapiassu.pro.br