Re: umwelt and context

From: anna popova (anjutapopova@yahoo.com)
Date: Mon Jun 16 2003 - 06:10:54 PDT

Dear Ricardo and Mike,
translation of "context" from English into Russian
(cannot do it with Portuguese:) has not helped to
really pin down the term:) The only thing I know for
shure that we have beed through alot of different
contexts which have prompted us to think about
contexts in different ways. It is very good that we
are trying to create a context where we can develop a
meaning that could be clear to all of us.
Anna

=====