Call for reviewers

From: Peggy Bengel (pbengel@ucsd.edu)
Date: Mon Apr 28 2003 - 09:33:04 PDT

Hello,

Attached is the list of books we are considering for review in Mind,
Culture, and Activity. You are invited to look through the list to see
whether any of the titles has a special appeal to you. If you would like
to review one, please let us know as soon as possible, and we will send
you a review copy. We would expect the review to be completed in
approximately three months from the receipt of the book, but this is
negotiable. The review copy of the book will be yours to keep.

To volunteer as a reviewer, please send a note to Paula Miller at
mcajrnl@weber.ucsd.edu as soon as possible. In the subject of your
e-mail, please write "Wish to review" followed by the name of the book
you want to review.

Thanks,

Peggy Bengel