Creative Collaboration

From: Ana Marjanovic-Shane (anamshane@speakeasy.net)
Date: Wed Apr 23 2003 - 20:44:38 PDT

Dear Vera,

It was a real treat to meet you and to have this wonderful opportunity to
talk to you about metaphor, play, meaning construction and Vygotsky. It is
so rare for me to be able to talk to someone at that level. I am truly
grateful. You are such a nice person in addition to having such similar
interests to mine. I really hope that one day we may do something together.
I am looking forward to reading your new book and the chapter you were
talking about.

Thank you for a wonderful evening.

Ana