Re: CHAT and Evaluation

From: Mike Cole (mcole@weber.ucsd.edu)
Date: Mon Apr 07 2003 - 20:13:31 PDT

sorry i read messages backwards, bob. And glad you are connected to xmca
which has been extra silent recently both because the publisher of our
journal has changed webpages and made our journal article of the season
unavailable for general discussion and because there is a very lively
course on chat going on in parallel.

For the past 15 years we have been engaging issues of evaluation of intervention
research. Our sponsors were private foundations to start, but now it is
public funds, which may or may not survive bushism. The issues of concern to
you are, I believe, widely shared on this list, even if people are differentially
involved with them on a daily basis.
mike