Re: construction of mind

From: Maria Tillmanns (mtillman@weber.ucsd.edu)
Date: Tue Mar 18 2003 - 11:34:56 PST

Hi Dale,

Sorry, I was not at all clear. This is not a book title. Anderson is the
Director of the Center for the Study of Reading at the U.of I. and one of
their main areas of research is Collaborative Reasoning. I'll give you his
email address and maybe you can ask him directly what might be most
relevant to your own interests in the field. His email: Richard Anderson
<csrrca@uiuc.edu>

Good luck,

Maria