RE: GET BACK AT ME

From: Ana Marjanovic-Shane (anamshane@speakeasy.net)
Date: Sun Mar 09 2003 - 19:06:22 PST

I had an impression that they stopped this after your last intervention... I
did not get any recently (but I used to get them as much as you in
February).
Do you think that there are people who actually answer these e-mails and
believe this?? They must have at least some success or they would not be
bothering with this, I assume.
Ana