XMCA mediation

From: Phil Chappell (phil_chappell@access.inet.co.th)
Date: Thu Feb 20 2003 - 03:40:04 PST

Bill,
I was wondering why I have been getting these and similar messages (3 in
all in about 3-4 weeks) - XMCA is their finely tuned channel of
communication!! After the first one, I contacted my ISP and they informed
me that they can't do anything if the sender is not using the same ISP as
me. I simply replied with a terribly rude bunch of words - knowing they
would never read them, but putting my affective state back in balance!

The activity lens would be interesting - especially determining who is
borrowing whom's words!

Phil