Fw: On-line Systems study group

From: Bruce Robinson (bruce.rob@btinternet.com)
Date: Wed Feb 19 2003 - 04:03:51 PST

As if we didn't already have enough to do, along comes this offer of another
online course. Sounds interesting, though.

Bruce R

Sent: 17 February 2003 20:16
Subject: On-line Systems study group

We warmly invite you to join the Systems Discipline of the Open University,
UK, in a series of on-line discussions - each based on a short reading from
a key systems thinker.

We hope to cover the broadest possible spectrum of systemic thinking.
Readings will be announced, and discussions opened, every two weeks over a
period of 12 to 18 months.

The aim is to engage the world-wide systems community - academics,
practitioners and enthusiasts - in a mutually beneficial peer-learning
process which will further the development and application of systemic
thinking and practice.

For full details, visit the resources area on SysWeb:
http://systems.open.ac.uk/page.cfm?pageid=resource-study

Best wishes
Magnus Ramage

--

Dr Magnus Ramage Systems Discipline, Open University, Milton Keynes, MK7 6AA, UK Email: m.ramage@open.ac.uk Phone 01908 659779 Web: http://systems.open.ac.uk/page.cfm?pageid=MagnusRhome Demo site for Systems Thinking course: http://www5.open.ac.uk/t205demo/