Re: leaving education behind

From: MnFamilyMan@aol.com
Date: Sat Jan 18 2003 - 11:57:41 PST

Great subject!

I recently finished "Positively 4th Street"; the biography of the
relationship between Baez and Dylan and find it understandable that Dylan
left the folk scen because of a decision that no one person could really make
a difference and he was tired of people blindly following him to the point
that he calls the college audiences 'morgues'.

At this point in my career I intend to make a difference for the 100 students
enrolled at the program I work. Beyond that I am happy to say it is somebody
else's fight.

eric