Season's Greetings to all

From: Diane Hodges (dhodges@ceo.cudenver.edu)
Date: Tue Dec 24 2002 - 07:11:26 PST

Hello Ho ho ho!

I've not been especially active here for some time, but I have been busy
in life-stuff - quite happily so, really, which is
a nice change for me :)

I did want to send a general greeting of this season out, and I have been
lazy about keeping track
of email addresses, but everyone I'd like to say Hi-ho-ho-ho to is on this
list, so HI-HO-HO-HO to you all,
I hope the past year has been good to you (and have you been good to this
past year? ha ha) - and I hope you
are with people you love, doing something you love to do, or at least like
to do, and I wish everyone here the best
of the season.

Cheers, m'dears.
diane

"The reindeer only fly on Christmas Eve, of course."
Kris Kringle

diane celia hodges
university of british columbia, centre for the study of curriculum and
instruction
vancouver, bc
mailing address: 46 broadview avenue, pointe claire, qc, H9R 3Z2