Re: Hello

From: elhammoumi (elham@rockymountnc.com)
Date: Sat Dec 21 2002 - 07:14:19 PST

Hello Huong,

I was just scanning the email looking for something for Mohamed when your
posting caught my eye again - mainly the fact that you were asking about a
quote from Jon Tudge. Mohamed knows Jon well; they have worked together on a
number of things. Perhaps they would be able to add more insight for you.
You can contact Mohamed directly at elhammoumim@hotmail.com Jon is at the
University of North Carolina-Greensboro, Greensboro, NC. I am sorry that I
don't have his email available at the moment, but I am sure you can find it
through the university website.

Again, I apologize for not noticing and replying sooner.

Cheryl Elhammoumi