lost in cyberspace

From: Mike Cole (mcole@weber.ucsd.edu)
Date: Sat Dec 14 2002 - 10:41:20 PST

I fully sympathize with those lost navigating around the various mca
activities. I have been confusing myself by using one browser for one
set of sites and another for another set and then forgetting which was
which.

Anyway, Judy is lost. So maybe others are too.

The direct url is http://lchc.ucsd.edu/MCA/Journal/index.html

You can get there by starting at lchc, then going to discussions, then
going to xmca then going to mca then SCROLLLING DOWN TO THE BOTTOM OF THE
PAGE[2~.

If there is no voting option there with abstracts, blame it on the wizard
and go for a walk to calm down.
mike