Re: no longer estranged!

From: Bruce Robinson (bruce.rob@btinternet.com)
Date: Wed Dec 11 2002 - 02:41:18 PST

Am I the only one to note the irony that the discussion of paper on
'Estranged Learning' was delayed as a result of that paper's status as a
commodity (i.e. the ownership of the copyrights)?

Is there any particular structure for discussion of the paper (e.g. a
summariser) or should we just fire off views?

Bruce Robinson