estranged something or other

From: Mike Cole (mcole@weber.ucsd.edu)
Date: Mon Dec 09 2002 - 17:30:52 PST

Hi Peggy-- So far as I can tell, the estranged learning article has not
appeared for discussion. A google search of the site does not show it
being there. Is there a problem?

Hello All--

The polls are open for which article from the most recent MCA you like to have
discussed. I'll leave the polls open for a week or so. I will also try to
get the estranged learning article posted, or at least posted so this duffer
can find it.

Meanwhile, we are closing in on final preparation for the course.

Finals week here. Its been a loooooooooooooooooooooooooooooong 10 weeks.
mike