CH-SIG training session

From: Judith Vera Diamondstone (JDiamondstone@Clarku.edu)
Date: Wed Dec 04 2002 - 14:43:00 PST

 The good news is that AERA has accepted our proposal for Professional Dev.
and Training.

In tandem news -- we have to advertise this session so that graduate
students know about it and can send in their questions ahead of time.

Anyone who knows of relevant discussion lists, please feel free to
distribute the announcement that is attached, and anyone with any other
ideas for advertising, please email me offlist
jdiamondstone@clarku.edu
Please print out the attachment to post at your institution
and TELL YOUR STUDENTS....

The workshop will be advertised in Educational Researcher and on the AERA
website soon.

ATTACHMENTS -- mini course announcement
               mini course proposal

Judy