Re: almost starting

From: MnFamilyMan@aol.com
Date: Thu Nov 28 2002 - 17:45:19 PST

In a message dated 11/27/2002 6:50:04 PM Central Standard Time,
mcole@weber.ucsd.edu writes:

> And, of course, since we are still missing Valsiner and anything from
> Spanish-speaking authors, a scanned suggestion or .doc document would be
> gratefully accepted.

Mike;

On the Culture and Psychology websiite there is Valsiner's introduction to
Volume 1 as to the purpose of the journal. I also know that he has a
connection with a German developmental psych. website that is translated into
multiple languages, can't remember the name at this moment. I would cast a
vote that Valsiner offers too important of stance to ignore. If needed I
could certainly mediate, not feeling very qualified but the importance of his
voice is necessary.

eric