Re: course materials

From: Gordon Wells (gwells@cats.ucsc.edu)
Date: Sat Nov 16 2002 - 17:35:06 PST

>Steve- You might post the reference you find interesting. I am in the process
>of putting together readings for something like sociocultural theory 201 and
>the John-Steiner-Holbrook work is a fine suggestion. It need not interfere
>with any other parallel discussions you might be interested in.
>mike

Mike,

Would it be possible to mount all the readings for the on-line course
(at least those of article length) somewhere on the MCA site so that
we can all have an equal chance to read them. If necessary, they
could be password protected so that only those involved in the course
had access. What do you think?

Gordon

--
Gordon Wells