Re: SemEco 2 - structure interaction and the 6 evolution types

From: MnFamilyMan@aol.com
Date: Sat Nov 16 2002 - 17:23:53 PST

Alfred;

I am intrigued and after I get a chance to pour over a printed version I will
just throw out an intial question? Within the structure sequencing is there
the flexibility to providethe infinite capability for the infants
"gesture-in-itself", the finite meaning of the "gesture-for-others" and the
synthesis back to infinite capabilities when an individual masters the
"gesture-for-oneself"?

eric