Re: Two Meta-Remarks and a question to the SemEco discussion

From: MnFamilyMan@aol.com
Date: Wed Nov 13 2002 - 04:40:20 PST

Alfred;

When you use the term ground theory are you referring to the movement in some
philosophical circles towards a generic science [i.e., the theory of
everything]? If this is the case then I am in agreement. In my view there is
not much difference between studying the price of peaches at the store or
determining whether smashed atoms have discreet particles, only the language
used is different.

eric