Re: emotion and ... Nietzsche, Schopenhauer

From: MnFamilyMan@aol.com
Date: Mon Nov 11 2002 - 15:07:38 PST

Alfred;

Your deepness of thought and thorough reflection into what has been discussed
and what may now be discussed is truely amazing. I am pleased you refute
dualism. In its time it was necessary as was Nietzsche's transvaluation of
values but now we have arrived at a time of reconstruction. This task must
be undertaken by those that both speak and understand multiple cultures for
only from that basis could a greater understanding of human development be
presented.

Sincerely I look forward to the text that will hold these theories so that I
may give them the proper time they deserve rather then the hurried scan I
provide them as I engage in daily conversation on xmca.

eric