estranged learning

From: Ben Kirshner (kirshner@stanford.edu)
Date: Fri Nov 08 2002 - 12:06:10 PST

Hi all,

A few weeks ago there was some interest in reading/discussing Jean Lave and
Ray McDermott's paper "Estranged Learning", which appared in Outlines.

I'm not sure if an electronic copy already made its way to the XMCA
website, but iin response to Mike Cole's query, I did manage to get an
electronic version that we can post. Or should I just send as an attachment?

Thanks,
Ben Kirshner

(I'm a graduate student at Stanford--don't post too often but get a lot
from the conversations here!)