wanna visit?

From: Mike Cole (mcole@weber.ucsd.edu)
Date: Mon Nov 04 2002 - 19:12:55 PST

There are two courses for our spring quarter described below. If anyone
would like to teach the two of them, they could earn about 8K for 10 weeks.
The weather is almost as nice as the people
mike
PS-

If interested, please contact rsouviney@ucsd.edu
-----
TEP 115. Child Development and Education (4). This course introduces =
prospective teachers to the cognitive, social and emotional development of =
children, including developmental learning theory, the teaching/learning =
process, maturation, and cross-cultural variation in development. =
Implications for classroom practice are drawn. Prerequisite: Approval of =
instructor. (W, Sum) (G. Deak) (L only)

TEP 118. Adolescent Development and Education (4). This course =
introduces prospective secondary teachers to the cognitive, social, and =
emotional development of adolescents, including developmental learning =
theory, the teaching/learning process, effective learning environments and =
cross-cultural variation in development. Implications for classroom =
practice are drawn. (W) (G. Harel) (L only)

--=20
Director of Education Studies
Teacher Education Program
University of California, San Diego