Re: why not ? [to print]

From: Ricardo Japiassu (rjapias@uol.com.br)
Date: Thu Oct 24 2002 - 10:42:42 PDT

"Another option is to use the text selection tool in acrobat reader. It
looks like a capital T on the tool bar. This allows you to click and drag
up to one page at a time and then copy and paste. You might find this good
enough for block quotations in our xmca discourse and should not run into
copyright violations." BB

Yes Bill, thanks.
I noticed that I had to save the archive before using pdf T-tool. No?
I tried to do it - use T-tool to copy and paste to a word doc opened at the
same time to make appointments from LEA site... but I was not sucessfull.

Than,
(1) I saved the pdf file to one of my folders and on doing this
(2) after oppening it at the same time as the word doc to make appointments
I verify it was indeed possible (to copy and paste).

Do you can copy and paste it directly from the LEA site? How ?
- Is it asking to much from you? Could you please tell me the way?

I do not work frequentlly with pdf files. Thanks