Re: why not?

From: Bill Barowy (wbarowy@attbi.com)
Date: Thu Oct 24 2002 - 06:11:10 PDT

Another option is to use the text selection tool in acrobat reader. It looks
like a capital T on the tool bar. This allows you to click and drag up to
one page at a time and then copy and paste. You might find this good enough
for block quotations in our xmca discourse and should not run into copyright
violations.

bb