RE: voting booth is open!

From: Judith Vera Diamondstone (JDiamondstone@Clarku.edu)
Date: Wed Oct 09 2002 - 10:19:31 PDT

Allow me to qualify one of the choices -- since my article was based on an
AERA presentation from YEARS ago, & was my very first exploration into the
nature of semiosis, the argumentation isn't as ship tight as I would like.
It does, however, introduce the question of non-referential meanings, which
SFL helps to target. This issue is one that I will raise in the discussion
of EITHER of the leading candidates for discussion.
Off to view a video of Jesse Jackson,
Judy