Re: course of course

From: Mike Cole (mcole@weber.ucsd.edu)
Date: Sun Oct 06 2002 - 13:19:31 PDT

The process we are engaged in is called teaching/learning, Bill. The title
on my door says "perpetual student." Some form of retarded development I
think.
mike
PS-- So we have three implementation team members and hopefully more to
come. Nate, are the Marx texts on David's list accessible? The more materials
from the next we can use, the better, especially for folks without good
libraries or whose financial situation is especially difficult.