Re: more about :new worm: w32bugbear

From: Bill Barowy (wbarowy@attbi.com)
Date: Sat Oct 05 2002 - 06:18:04 PDT

Nate's non-use of microsoft is not only a good way to prevent viruses --

"Kirk's mind raced as he quickly assessed his situation: the shields were
down, the warp drive and impulse engines were dead, life support was failing
fast, and the Enterprise was plummeting out of control toward the surface of
Epsilon VI and, as Scotty and Spock searched frantically through the manuals
trying to find a way to save them all, Kirk vowed, as he stared at the solid
blue image filling the main view screen, that never again would he allow a
Microsoft operating system to control his ship. "

Mike Rottmann Reno, Nevada
Bulwer/Lytton Fiction Contest 2001 winner, Science Fiction

If we limit message size, Nate, we might then not be able to send readings as
attachments over xmca. I'm also concerned that Jay might not be able to make
postings.

:-O