new voting

From: Mike Cole (mcole@weber.ucsd.edu)
Date: Fri Oct 04 2002 - 14:17:44 PDT

OK, the new issue of mca is in electronic form and we want to write to
Erlbaum to say what article we want made available. Claudia has put in
a new voting device, and I guess probably like all things artificial,
it can be undone.

But, on the assumption that undoing attempts at community involvement is
not high on anyone's list here, take a look at the abstracts of the papers
and vote for one you would like to discuss. If it turns out that this
voting device is corruptable and is corrupted, we will turn to the tried
and true solution of having BIG BOTHER (sick!) make the decision, as It
often does.

Have a nice weekend all.
mike