Re: a long diversion

From: LHolzdan@aol.com
Date: Thu Sep 12 2002 - 21:18:52 PDT

Thanks, Mike, I was just curious about your experience. As to the more
general topic of higher ed and CHAT, I've found in my years of teaching and
training others in our method that working to create a developmental learning
environment and re-teaching adults to be curious are intertwined. I've also
been thinking the past few weeks about mentors, perhaps because of Robert
Sternberg's musings on the subject ("transformative mentors") in the APA
Monitor.
Lois