RE: online seminar

From: Mike Cole (mcole@weber.ucsd.edu)
Date: Thu Sep 12 2002 - 19:38:11 PDT

thanks jim and david for your input. Since I am "going missing" on a Luria
memorial tour in a couple of days, you and whoever else wants to engage
in some sourt of "official course activity" should continue
to network and pick out texts which are generally acceptable
and ways to get credit for your efforts. I will check in as
opportunity permits. I am still stalking my extension dean who
is trying to reach me for that possible scenario. But it ought
to work for only a minority, if the world permits, Local folks
should give local cover/support wherever possible.

At the end/beginning, lets keep the total amoutn of reading down
to what semi-normal humans can do!
mike