Please, I cannot stand

From: Saulo Oliveira (paoblus@yahoo.com.br)
Date: Fri Aug 30 2002 - 07:40:01 PDT

          Hi everyone,

    My name is Saulo and I only have asked something
about one Vygotsky-based psychological test, and you
send me several e-mails of people I even know?! IŽd
like to not receive more e-mails about congress, all
these things. But I do have the only one interest to
know about a little of the vygotskian theory and not
more. Please, if you donŽt have any kind of these
informations, IŽd like not to receive more news.
Please, IŽd like to be leaved from your checklist. Any
doubts and search of informations, I will contact you
again.

   Thank you very much,

              Saulo R.

Yahoo! Encontros
O lugar certo para encontrar a sua alma gêmea.
http://br.encontros.yahoo.com/