RE: CHAT workshop at AERA- A Call to Grad Students

From: Jim Rogers (fajimr@cc.usu.edu)
Date: Fri Aug 23 2002 - 12:30:19 PDT

Hi everyone,

As there have been two discussions concerning future courses/workshops
on CHAT research I want to make it clear (as the subject line suggests)
that message is related to the CHAT workshop Judy is putting together
for the upcoming AERA conference in Chicago.

That said....

Are there any grad students out there, planning to go to AERA who would
be interested in attending such a workshop? I sent an e-mail out on the
CH-SIG list serve and received 4 replies so far. If you are interested
please send me an e-mail directly at fajimr@cc.usu.edu (i.e. do not
simply reply to this message so we don't fill up everyone's mailboxes)
and let me know: 1) if you are interested, 2) what topics you would like
to see covered and 3) format suggestions. Judy has already been working
on a proposal but more participant input would certainly be appreciated.

Happy weekend!
jim