Amsterdam paper

From: Hans Knutagrd (hans.knutagard@ynic-scc.com)
Date: Wed Aug 07 2002 - 09:56:12 PDT

Hi,

It has been interesting to read about your comments from the Amsterdam
conference. I have been struggling with myself if I should should send
attached paper, but since nobody mention that small seminar I will take the
opportunity to present it here instead.

I wrote about youth crime prevention based on culturalhistorical activity
theory. If anybody would like to read it, I would appreciate comments.

Sorry to attach it, but my homepage is not working properly. The attachment
is checked by virus protection.

Yours

Hans Knutagard
Sweden