Peace in pieces

From: Mike Cole (mcole@weber.ucsd.edu)
Date: Mon Aug 05 2002 - 13:36:33 PDT

Well, Kevin, and equally in peace, I think you might start with the
work of A.R. Luria on restoration of brain function. You might then
sample the work of Y. Engestrom on work activity. For education I have
already said I thought the work of Gomez and his students was a positive
example. I think chat had something to do with the organization of the
various developmental activities that grew up around the the 5thD, but
I am pretty close to that, so perhaps it was really other ideas that
counted.

Is it that you have read about all this and think it is either unuseful or
was not motivated by chat ideas or have not read it and don't know where
to start looking?

Maybe what you need is a well organized international course?

mike
/