Re: double hmmmmdemnity

From: N (vygotsky@charter.net)
Date: Mon Aug 05 2002 - 05:30:09 PDT

I like the idea. Is there a way for such a course to be independent of
the university structure? If it would be a course for credit , and the
pricing is in anyway similar to my local higher education institution,
it would be very much out of my price range. And, it seems important in
my view to have other mediums of intellectual pursuit than those
insitutions of higher education.

--
There is no hope of finding the sources of free action in the lofty realms of the mind or in the depths of the brain. The idealist approach of the phenomenologists is as hopeless as the positive approach of the naturalists. To discover the sources of free action it is necessary to go outside the limits of the organism, not into the intimate sphere of the mind, but into the objective forms of social life; it is necessary to seek the sources of human consciousness and freedom in the social history of humanity. To find the soul it is necessary to lose it.
A.R. Luria

vygotsky@charter.net http://webpages.charter.net/schmolze1/vygotsky/index.html http://marxists.org/subject/psychology/index.htm