Re: srcd interest?

From: Vera John-Steiner (vygotsky@unm.edu)
Date: Wed Jul 24 2002 - 10:44:11 PDT

    Hi Mike,
With all my travels I have fallen behind on e-mail. I would be interested in
the srcd symposium, what is its current status? My focus would be on the
issue of internalization as a concern that may reveal some distinctions
among the family of approaches that fall under CHAT. By the way, I liked
your preliminary abstract as it avoided a reliance on too many terms common
to our thought community.
 But, if the idea of the symposium has been dropped, that is fine as well,
Vera