Re: I'll defer

From: Mike Cole (mcole@weber.ucsd.edu)
Date: Wed Jul 17 2002 - 14:11:57 PDT

Hi eric-

I am between living quarters, family movings, and deadlines, so I am not
in a good position for extended discussion. When I attempt to respond
quickly under pressure, it causes problems. There are a number of people
on xmca who might have something to add re your thesis. I was not saying
you had to name any particular person, simply pointing to an article by
rogoff which is, so to speak, at the head of the line of thinking that
generated the inseparabilty debate with Valsiner, who figures in your
story as I recall.

Glad the Cole and Traupmann piece was of use to you.
mike