Re: Need reference and literature

From: Ellice Forman (ellice+@pitt.edu)
Date: Wed Jul 17 2002 - 07:02:05 PDT

Eric,
Here's the reference you requested: Cole, M., & Traupmann, K. (1981).
Comparative cognitive research: Learning from a learning disabled child. In
W.W. Collins (Eds.), The Minnesota symposium in child psychology (Vol. 14)
(pp. 125-154). Hillsdale, NJ: Erlbaum.
Ellice Forman

--On Tuesday, July 16, 2002 4:35 PM -0400 MnFamilyMan@aol.com wrote:r

> Bill;
>
> Could I get the reference for that Cole & Traupmann piece about
> comparative cognitive research. Thanks.
>
> Also still looking for research pertaining to relevance of sociocultural
> and CHAT to educational practices; specifically special education.
>
> 90something in MN (nice)
> eric

Ellice Ann Forman
Department of Psychology in Education