After a delay of 70 years

From: Mike Cole (mcole@weber.ucsd.edu)
Date: Tue Jul 16 2002 - 09:14:56 PDT

After a delay of 70 years, the Russian version of A.R. Luria's *Nature of
Human Conflicts* has been published in Russia. If you know of Russian
readers who would be interested in reading this original version, wich
contains a lot of material not in the English translation, pass along the
following contact information. For those of you have never read this book,
it provides some indication of why Luria might have been of interest to
Vygotsky and the first extended account, in English, of the original
formulation of the cultural-historical school.

"The nature of human conflicts"

Published from original manuscript by "Cogito-Centre", Moscow, 2002 - 527 p. Hard cover, 133 ill.

Book's cost - $40,00 for 1 copy $70,00 for 2 copies $90,00 for 3 copies Shipment abroad included.

Please make payment by swift or telex or bank transfer directly to our bank as follows, ensuring that transfer charges are borne by you or your company.

Our Bank details:

AKB AUTOBANK 41, LESNAYA STREET, MOSCOW, 101514, RUSSIA FAX 7/095/978-94-12 TELEX: 412245 BOND RU S.W.I.F.T.: AVTBRUMM US Dollar Account No: 40802840600272001013

Beneficiary: PBOUL Belopolsky Viktor Isaevitch The address to delivery should be send via FAX 7/095/216-3604 or E-mail: vbelop@psychol.ras.ru