Pointing toward Sevilla

From: Mike Cole (mcole@weber.ucsd.edu)
Date: Fri Jul 12 2002 - 10:08:27 PDT

Phillip-- I read my messages out of order and hence missed your very
concrete suggestions vis a vis a glossary.

I have asked to meet with claudia metz, who is a new staff member in our
department who supports our use of the web to see how we might structure
creation of a glossary building facility on the lchc web page, probably
under discussions or with a local domain of its own. I am not sure if
Claudia is around, but will follow up on this.
mike