Re: Society is nothing without individuals

From: MnFamilyMan@aol.com
Date: Tue Jul 09 2002 - 11:29:21 PDT

In a message dated 7/9/2002 9:45:55 AM Central Daylight Time,
alfred.lang@psy.unibe.ch writes:

> So, as soon as you stop following the ideal of conceiving the world in its
> being and switch to conceive of its becoming, the question of primacy is a
> silly question, like the hen-egg primacy question.

Great point Alfred;

Yet, is it not as important to ask, Where do we come from? Is it possible
that we have come from 1 and that we go back to that 1 but in the mean time
we are all merely individuals?

Also, please understand that my bickering is similar to that which I do with
my siblings, behind closed doors it appears frightening but in public I
defend them to the end.

eric