Re: AERA SIG themes, speakers

From: Vera (vygotsky@unm.edu)
Date: Tue Jul 09 2002 - 10:49:25 PDT

Apologies for a flawed message on AERA themes, I am working on an unfamiliar machine while on vacation. But I stand by the original message about Holland and SIG themes. Paul womdered about the popularity of the "self."
I Think it is connected to issues of reflection, commitment and subjectivities, all of which are of interest to those of us
engaged in long term ethnographies (see abstract of Mervi Hasu's paper from the ISCRAT conference,
Vera