Re: object/boundary object

From: Bill Barowy (wbarowy@attbi.com)
Date: Mon Jul 08 2002 - 12:02:44 PDT

One thing i've discovered for the short time i've been around xmca, Eric, is
that questions put directly to someone are sort of a form of being "called to
the plate" and do not elicit the rich kinds of responses as the more fluid
conversational/joining in/pushing against/etc. genres. Some of the most
naive one's i've asked have really rubbed against the grain. It's obvious i
continue to ask questions -- tho they tend to be more diffusely put -- and
why not -- there are lots of other experts here.

And I still have not got much of a response about the boundary object side of
my question. Yeah, I'm complaining, but not whining just yet.

Anyway, just some unsolicited blabbering while temporarily distracted.