Re: lost souls

From: Diane Hodges (dhodges@ceo.cudenver.edu)
Date: Sat Jul 06 2002 - 06:03:21 PDT

Jay-ster writes:
>Any suggestions about who has written insightfully about the social and
>political history of the concept of Mind .....??
>
>JAY.

After reading your account of the post-Cartesian 'mystery mind' (just
because I say I think, doesn't mean
I have a mind...although I think I'd mind very much not having one, if you
don't mind...) or something to that effect,

well. Yes! Such extraordinary directions - such intriguing lateral
skippings - yes, yes, yes. Me Too.
I've love to know what might be recommended here...

diane

"Literature is an act of love. If it isn't, it's only writing."
Jean Cocteau

diane celia hodges
university of british columbia, centre for the study of curriculum and
instruction
vancouver, bc
mailing address: 46 broadview avenue, pointe claire, qc, H9R 3Z2