Identity strand with Dorothy Holland

From: Judy Diamondstone (judith.diamondstone@verizon.net)
Date: Fri Jul 05 2002 - 14:08:20 PDT

Well, this is certainly a prime candidate for the business meeting.

We can also keep it as a themed strand for additional proposals, if it
remains a top vote-getter as a theme.

In fact, ALL themes that have been proposed will serve as a guideline in
case we're inundated with proposals.

ARE THERE ANY OTHER SYMPOSIA PROPOSED FOR THE BUSINESS MEETING?

Judy