just beginning to catch up

From: Mike Cole (mcole@weber.ucsd.edu)
Date: Thu Jul 04 2002 - 08:52:48 PDT

I am back at a familiar keyboard (two z's and a y in odd places make my
lousy typing even screwier!), and will write a real message in after going
through another hundred and fifty or so... why were so many people writing
on July 2?.

But first, Andy, could you give a full ref to this quote from LSV?

There is no hope of finding the sources of free action in the lofty realms