RE: [ch-sig] SIG Themes

From: Judy Diamondstone (judith.diamondstone@verizon.net)
Date: Wed Jul 03 2002 - 15:01:02 PDT

Pedro, yes -- we should definitely run these posts through xmca & the SIG
list.

I hope you'll go ahead and organize a symposium....

I'm not sure what you're proposing re: other SIGS. I set up a joint
arrangement with the LSP SIG years ago but that was before AERA took over
the administration -- I think it would be great to set up joint memberships
to build up SIG presence in general at AERA.

Judy