Re: Psychology and Marxism Updates

From: elhammoumi (elham@rockymountnc.com)
Date: Tue Jul 02 2002 - 09:28:17 PDT

Nate,
The quote is from Luria's French article. I have the article. Sève reffered
to Luria not Vygotsky (see p.289, not 82). In page 225, yes Sève said: "...
one really reflects on the basis of Marxism, one takes seriously, for
example, this highly profound observation of the Soviet psychologist,
Vygotsky". I spent a lot of times hoping to find this quote in Vygotsky's
writings but no success. If Luria took it from Vygotsky, he did not cite the
reference from where he got it.
Mohamed Elhammoumi