Re: Vygotsky Reader

From: Nate (vygotsky@charter.net)
Date: Fri Jun 28 2002 - 20:13:16 PDT

It was out of print several years ago. I suspect it was never as popular
as "understanding vygotsky", but also most is published through out the
collected works especially all the stuff on concepts.

As a future reference abebooks.com is good. I got Seve's book and some
old soviet psychological handbooks.

nate